Tuesday 20 September 2016

Why I Choose SMAN 3 Bandung?

So it started when I moved to Bandung. When my parents were looking for my sister’s school, they read something about SMAN 3 Bandung, something good about it’s achievements I think. So after that, they constantly want their children to get in this school. By the way at the time I was at 4th grade, my brother was at 5th grade, and my sister was about to start her middle school and she was taking the RSBI test to enter SMPN 5 Bandung. My parents tell us about our soon to be school, to me and my brother was SDSN Banjarsari and to my sister was SMPN 5 Bandung.
That’s how my parents know SMAN 3 Bandung at the first time. Now I'm gong to to tell you how I know SMAN 3 and why did I choose this school. At the beginning of he school year (the first day of school in Bandung and I’m so excited) my teacher asked the students where are we going after we graduated from elementary school and some of my friends said SMPN 5 Bandung, some of them said SMPN 2 Bandung,  some of them said SMPN 7 Bandung and the others. Then my teacher asked again where are we going to when we graduated from that school and most of them said SMAN 3 Bandung. And I’m the only one who remained silent because I didn’t know much about it. Because of my curiosity, I asked my chairmate why is everybody want to go to SMAN 3 Bandung? And she said that this school have the best alumni and the test to get in there was so hard. And if you already get in there you have to study hard like 10 times more than what you already did now. After I heard that, I was like “oh I would never get in there, I was too lazy, I couldn’t survive when all of my friends were  ‘Einstein’ wanna be.”

So when I graduated from elementary school, I started to think where would I go when I graduated from middle school. I was motivated by my sister who get in SMA 3 after she graduated from middle school. But when I see her, she always study at night, and what I did everyday was watching television, reading comics dan the other. So I want to change myself and be a better person and study hard to get in there and make my parents proud because when my sister get in there, my parents  looked so proud and almost cry and at the time when she graduated, she passed the test to Faculty of Medicine Universitas Padjajaran and make our big family proud because she will be the first doctor in our family. So that’s why I choose SMAN 3, because I want to make my parents proud, and this school have the best alumni, one of them was my sister. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment