Monday 24 October 2016

video conference

So, when my class was doing the video conference, I couldn’t join them because I was taking a short trip to Lintau, my hometown. I was visiting my hometown because my grandmother passed away on October 2nd, 2016.  I got the news about my grandmother at about at 7AM when my mother called my father and I immediately searched for a ticket to Padang for me, my sister, my brother, and my father. I bought 4 tickets for a flight at 11:30 in Halim International Airport. But because we should pick my brother up at Lembang, we couldn’t get to the airport on time, so we missed the flight and my father should buy another 4 tickets at 3:30.
As we arrived in Padang, my relatives picked us up and we were immediately went to Lintau by car and it took 4 to 6 hours. We arrived at my house at 11PM and some of my relatives were staying overnight so my house was a little bit crowded.

I stayed there for 3 days and went home on Wednesday at 12:05. So when my class was doing the video conference, I was on my way to Minangkabau International Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment